Friday, July 22, 2005

~Game~

I like to play game.. pc games i mean. I also dunno since when I starts to play pc games. I had my first computer when i'm F3 after keep begging my parents to buy. After that, dunno why I started to play Starcraft. Then asked cheats from friends haha. cuz so hard to clear the enemys, too many of them already. Of course also got buy those cd with many mini games inside such as Super Mario, Hercules etc. I downloaded Harry Potter 1 de game from internet also, quite enjoying though.

When i'm studying in MMU, i only know that there's warcraft.. haha...noob bun.. Then at beta play quite a lot of warcraft lor.. Those build army and vs computers de, I like to use undead because it got one army can heal themselves :p Ok next, I dun like CS de dunno how to play hahah.. Then hoh, that time quite "hing" gunbound lor, then cy also got play that time ngiek ngiek, then we also always go notcute de house pa gb cuz our hosue at beta boh line ma.. :p
Then at gamma year, got play online games such as Maple, Conquer, Priston Tales... but all also about the same which is leveling. Maple is very cute and I like it very muchie cuz it is 2D games and its graphic and interface is very beautiful and colorful. and u can make many face expression too.

Then hoh, hosuemates introduced dota to me, a warcraft map lai de lor... no matter how many times i play still lose one.. when play battlenet, also like that.. people so pro i still so so noob.. but then i still like to play.. hahaha... nvm la, lose nvm geh just hope dun meet tio rude or lansi players can already.. :p

My brother hoh.. din play online games one, he play NFS ah, half life 2, splinter cells ah etc and he now play CS online.. LOL!!

seems like i have crapped a lot.. >.<

Sorry lor, because today i kena my 2 trainees pit, one go indonesia attend wedding another one sick liao.. T.T

nothing to do also, i wan go home haha

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home